Mesotherapy for Hair Loss
Would you like to get thicker, stronger and better looking hair without surgery?
Are you interested in maintaining your hair, and regrowing your thinning hair to its former healthy appearance?
Hair Loss Mesotherapy is an extremely effective non-surgical solution for hair loss, and can help to increase the thickness and condition of thin, dull hair.
What is Mesotherapy?
Hair Loss Mesotherapy involves superficial insertions of the substances to the scalp which stimulate growth and prevent hair from falling out (mainly anti-inflammatory medicines, vitamins and nutritive substances). The medicines are selected on an individual basis, to meet the patient’s needs.
Scalp mesotherapy is recommended in particular to persons who suffer from losing hair and alopecia. Excessive hair loss is frequently a problem of both men and women. Ladies recognize the first signs of baldness in themselves sooner and sooner than men undertake struggle with this problem. Treatment efficacy in case of women is satisfactory, but it sometimes takes as long as several months to see satisfactory results.
Scalp mesotherapy may also be performed as preventive treatment.
WHAT DOES THE TREATMENT INVOLVE?
Scalp mesotherapy brings valuable benefits of improving hair quality, reducing hair loss, and in some cases it even leads to growth of new hair. It consists of superficially injecting the scalp with substances that stimulate hair growth and reduce hair loss (mainly anti-inflammatory drugs, vitamins, nourishing substances or Platelet Rich Plasma).
During the treatment, a small quantity of our Hair Loss Mesotherapy formula is injected directly into the scalp. While oral medications have to pass through the digestive system before being absorbed into the bloodstream, the mesotherapy formula is delivered directly to the follicles. This method multiples the effects of the formula and can provide more effective results than oral or topical solutions alone.
WHAT ARE THE INDICATIONS FOR THE TREATMENT?
Lifestyle, diet and health state have a significant impact on the appearance and volume of hair. Scalp Mesotherapy is specifically recommended to those struggling with hair loss and alopecia. Excess hair loss is a common problem both among men and women. Women recognize the first signs of alopecia more quickly and start to tackle this problem earlier than men do.
- Hair falling out caused by inappropriate diet
- Poor circulation
- Hormonal changes
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Excessive sun radiation
- Excessive stress
- Androgenic alopecia
- Circumscribed alopecia
- Diffuse alopecia
THE TREATMENT IS SPECIFICALLY RECOMMENDED TO:
- Women and men struggling with hair loss
- People under chronic stress, which may cause excess hair loss
- Women and men with hormonal disorders leading to hair loss – mesotherapy as a maintenance treatment until the hormonal level is rebalanced
- Women after pregnancy – pregnancy often increases hair loss
- Women in menopause
- Women and men who want to strengthen hair, especially at the turn of seasons when hair may fall out more intensely than on average
- Men preparing for a hair transplant surgery – reconstruction of even part of the hair that hasn’t fallen out may reduce the scope of the hair transplant surgery
WHAT IS THE EFFECT OF THE TREATMENT?
The results of any hair restoration treatment always vary between individuals, but in most cases it will take 2 – 3 months before results are noticeable. Although some patients report good results within a few weeks of starting treatment, it’s better to allow three to six months for full effect of the treatment to develop.
S REVIVE HAIR LOSS MESOTHERAPY TREATMENT SAFE?
Yes, Mesotherapy is 100% safe and it is rare for patients to experience any side effects from the treatment.
IS THE TREATMENT PAINFUL?
Some patients experience slight discomfort but the treatment is not painful.
Scalp Massage is performed after the treatment, which allows even distribution of the ingredients inserted into the skin. The medicines remain active for even a month after the treatment.
Scalp Mesotherapy takes approximately 30 minutes. As a result, it hinders falling out of hair and lets the patient regain significant re-growth of the hair.
|1 treatment per week during 2 months
|1 treatment per month during 3-6 months
- Application of the recommended scalp care products
- Remember not to use the tanning bed or the sauna
- Reduce the consumption of alcohol and smoking of tobacco
- Follow recommendations of the doctor who performed the treatment
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Menstruation period
- Neoplastic diseases
- Taking of anticoagulants
- Skin inflammations, skin infections
- The scalp may be reddened and swollen
- Minor bruising sometimes appears
The problems disappear a few days after the treatment
The material on this website is provided for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. Always consult your physician before beginning any treatment program.